Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Breakfast and Pictures

Just had another great breakfast at the hostel. Coconut curry over rice, eggs, papaya, and grapefruit. Delicious.

I woke up this morning and when I went to take a shower I noticed I have a rash all over my back and chest. I assume it must be from the heat since I was wearing a t-shirt all day. Hmm... Well it doesn't hurt or itch so I won't worry about it too much but from now on I'm putting sun lotion everywhere on my body when I go out, not just the skin that's exposed.

Today we're going to the Bangkok Chinatown and then flying out to Chang Mai later in the day.

I started a Flickr account and uploaded some of the photos that I have taken so far (not all of them, yet, however). There are a LOT of them, more than I thought there were, haha. I think I will have to delete some of them off Flickr as I go but for now there they are. Enjoy.

(Please notify me if that link isn't working.)

2 comments:

  1. You must be staying in Khao San by the sound of it! How lame!! You need to get out of the touristy areas. Let me know if you come back through Bangkok on this trip so I can see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures! I guess you are really in Thailand. So many pretty spots, and your room looks great.
    About that rash ... There is a good chance it is heat rash. I wouldn't put sunscreen on it. Try a long warm shower or soaking bath instead. Heat rash is caused by sweat clogging your pores.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

THIS BLOG IS G-RATED!