Friday, March 4, 2011

Trek Introduction

So we literally just got dropped off back at our hostel from the trip about 30 minutes ago. I just took a shower and changed and I'm sitting here in my pajamas even though its not quite 5:00 in the afternoon. I am very much enjoying feeling completely clean with completely clean clothes on and in a completely clean space with air conditioning and internet for the first time in days. Nicole is napping and I am very close to going up for a nap myself. Now that I am sitting here trying to blog about the trip its feeling a tiny bit too ambitious considering how much I have to write and how tired I am. Especially since we are meeting up with some of the people from our trip for a drink tonight in a couple hours. Maybe I should sleep...

Anyway. Just to summarize before I go off and nap: The trek was pretty awesome. We hiked for hours up "mountains" (which was exhausting), bathed in waterfalls, went white-water rafting, and stayed in a remote mountain village for the night. It was all amazing, and extremely tiring. At any rate my acne is all dried up now and my skin has moved from "very white" to "on the way to a tan" which I am quite happy about. My face, certainly has tanned. I love going to sleep feeling completely exhausted which is how I felt last night and how I feel now. I'll catch up more later tonight after we go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS G-RATED!